Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

RWB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The number 07802000000 rings. Voicemail messages are four minutes long. they record over the top of each other. Once you've listened to the message if still keeps ringing again. Have tried 1760/1750. Please help I am missing important calls. How do I stop this and get back to 901 voicemail. Thanks!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

@RWBwrote:

901 is the number dialed to retrieve voicemails

When the 07802000000 number rings and you answer it voicemail messages are there

That sounds more like a recorded message rather than a voicemail?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 24

RWB
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be an option. But I'll keep looking for a solution to that!
Message 12 of 24

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions
If you don't have a blocking option built into your phone you can download an app - there are loads to choose from on Play store.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 24

RWB
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Recorded message might make sense cos sometimes its like it record over itself

We think this started around a time when we had no mobile signal in the town for nearly a month and we tried to set up TuGo without any obvious success at the time, but from what I've seen on other voicemail comments I wonder if its had anything to do with the problem

Message 14 of 24

RWB
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Will look for an app - thanks for all advice grin

Message 15 of 24

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions
Tugo is long dead so shouldn't be an issue anymore.
Message 16 of 24

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions
Oh and good luck slight_smile
Message 17 of 24

SarahHill
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi,

I've had the same thing. I do end up hearing my own Voicemail messages. I wonder if the spam callers end up at my Voicemail and it ends up tangled up. I will try and block it, BUT I've not been getting calls from 901 either!
Message 18 of 24

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Let us know how you get on with this @RWB and if you manage to find a suitable app.

Cheers for your comment too @SarahHill, let us know if you manage to block the number as well!

Message 19 of 24

SarahHill
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Interestingly when I blocked it a different number came up as the one to be blocked. Suggests some weird stammers.
Message 20 of 24