Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Voicemail Number Unknown

Done that and still bleeped 3 times and disconnected call when dialing 1750. cleared phone app data and restarted again tried again and does the same when i call that number.
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,118

So if you dial 901 it says "unknown number"?
Have you still got old iPhone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

No the voicemail logo comes up in notification bar and when you pull down it says voicemail unknown. Ive just completly deleted my tugo account to the point i will need to register again dialed 1750 and it worked and turned on voicemail, restarted the phone and its still coming up, cleared phone app data and cache again reatarted phone and still coming up.

I think the next step is to call CS to get it looked at http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Thanks for all the help ill give them a call thanks

Come back and let us know if you can please.

Currently using:
Community Manager

Hi @PhilLFC85 Did you manage to find out what the issue was in the end? It would be great if you can pop back in and let us know. Might help others in case they have similar issues at any point. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

[ Edited ]

I changed the voicemail number to 123 and saved it. Then I changed it back to 901 and saved it and it seemed to do the trick. This is on a Samsung s9+.

That fixed it for me too. I changed it to 123, clicked OK, then changed it back to 901 and clicked OK again.

There had been a voicemail from "Private Number" but when I listened to it, it was just a muffled voice with background noise.