cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Samsung S7 Edge - Any Silver phones?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Have paid off the device plan on my current phone and am now looking to upgrade. Am keen to get the Samsung S7 Galaxy Edge now that the price has come down a little, and would prefer a Titanium Silver colour, but looking at the O2 online upgrade store, they don't currently have any of the Silver phones in stock (they have black/gold/pink/blue).

Just wondered if anyone knew whether there's a wider lack of availability of the silver Samsung S7 Galaxy Edge phones (maybe because it's the most popular colour?), which means it's unlikely that I'll be able to get one anytime soon, or if this is simply just a temporary out-of-stock issue with O2?

Had a Live Chat with O2 this morning, but couldn't give me any more info other than the silver phones were currently out of stock and didn't know if or when they were getting any more in.  

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Customer service are the only ones that would know that unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You are better off upgrading in store as they more likely have your choice of colour in stock 

Message 3 of 3