Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Topics: 556
Solutions: 14,026

Re: Updates (Google?) have swallowed this months data and a bolt on and I dont think its finished ye

You need to open the Play store app and you'll find the update options in the app settings.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 14: Rising star 

Re: Updates (Google?) have swallowed this months data and a bolt on and I dont think its finished ye

Thank you M15 and gmarkj.  Your help has saved the situation.

In fact if 02 agents online had twigged the problem and given the help you both gave then I wouldnt have lost the 3.50 Bolt on . 

Best Wishes

Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

In defence of the agents (for a change) all they would have been aware of is that you used all your data and wanted/needed more.
Where I think they could be more help is with getting phones set up for an individual user. There is no reason to have a phone set up to update software over data unless the user wants this to happen - software updates are usually very large and will eat up your monthly allowance with no warning.
Changing this (or at least making users aware) should be part of an initial set up.
Glad to have been of help, and as MI5 says if you ever need help you just need to ask.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here