cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tugo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Has thsi app got any better or is it still just as shakey as always?? is it worth me downloading this to my handset?

many thanks

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No problems for me at all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
tbh, even if you don't intend to use it full time, you should install it now, just in case you need it in an emergency.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, does it seem to sync okay to you laptop or desktop all okay? and what sthe clarity like with it being on your PC ?? 

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have a good wifi connection it's no problem at all.
It will sync up to outlook or google fine too.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

worth giving it a spin I guess worst that can happen is it isnt fantastic and i just delete the app.... slight_smile 

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yep, but it's worth keeping it just in case there is a mast down in your area at any time.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess so, but i do also have whats app so can make calls and send messages over wifi if needed, plus with whatsapp web as well, this would make Tugo pretty much redundant if the app is still sticky! 

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Great if everyone you need to call has whatsapp or everyone calls you via whatsapp.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i see your point, is Tugo encrypted?? 

Message 10 of 13