cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tu Go unable to dial Police on 101

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I am unable to dial the Police on 101 through the Tu Go app. The app constantly says "Call failed. The call could not be connected" pretty bad if you need to contact the Police in a none 999 situation. My phone can call 101 on androids built in app. That is if I have a signal. I have to use Tu Go because the signal in my area is so poor.
Mark.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I'm sure that can be fixed @Toby
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I reinstalled Tu Go but it still will not connect to 101.
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

I had the same issue in the UK but I really thought that the updates would have fixed this. Edit : Strangely I've just tried the tourist police here through the app (1155) and it connects. 

Message 4 of 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I shall let the app team know about this asap and we'll see what we can do to fix it!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I have noticed that since the latest tugo update when you set the app as the default message app it forces my phone to vibrate. The only way I have found to stop it is to remove the app and reinstall it but do not set it as the default app. This now means I still receive messages twice which the update was supposed to solve.
Message 6 of 6