cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The my02app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, as I have just got my first android phone which I now love and getting to grips with it can anyone please till me How to install the my02app on my htc desire x. I have tried a few times but cant do it. Does the app have to be down loaded from google play store? I don't have that on the desire x so does that mean I have to install google play first then get the app? It might be like guiding a blind man but would like to have it on there so I can check how much data I have left etc.

Many thanks a everyone....

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You do not have google play store????? How weird. 

On my phone it just says Play store. You will need to open a google account which it takes you through the process. 

But answering your question yes you will need google play store to download it easily.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You do not have google play store????? How weird. 

On my phone it just says Play store. You will need to open a google account which it takes you through the process. 

But answering your question yes you will need google play store to download it easily.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry my fault steersy could not see it for looking but the play store was on there. Got it sorted. Thank you for your help chum ....
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

My pleasure, I was shocked that it was not on there. My sister has a HTC and it is not the clearest of icons.

Message 4 of 4