cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tethering

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was wondering when tethering my iPad/Tab 2 (wifi only models) does this cost extra to tether or does this just come off my monthly data allowance? Will this go through my data faster than just normal browsing on my phone?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

This will come of your data allowance and will definitely use up your data faster so make sure you check what you have left to use

O2 normally let's you know when you're low on your data allowance

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

This will come of your data allowance and will definitely use up your data faster so make sure you check what you have left to use

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

and then you get cut off so it won't cost you anymore but you could be without any data unless you buy an additional bolt on....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tethering should come hand in hand with larger GB allowances IMO.

Some just don't realise that using a mobile phone data tariff gets eaten quickly using it that way.
Message 4 of 4