cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Z5P

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has there been any development on whether o2 will get the Z5P? I wanna get one, but I don't want to have to go to another provider, yet it's probably less than a month till launch and there's no information?
Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool thanks didn't know that slight_smile
Message 31 of 49

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Shame the chrome variant is exclusive to Carphone Warehouse, same as the white variant of the standard Z5. Seams Carphone is putting a lot of effort into grabbing exclusives on what consumers may see as the best option colour.
Message 32 of 49

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Personally I'd hate a chrome phone, I'd probably go for black on the premium.
Message 33 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe, but in all honesty to me the chrome is the least good option so I don't care about that particularly. My preference is black but I would consider gold if black wasn't an option.
Message 34 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm also curious as to the marketing of the z5, sold as made for bond, I'm tempted to go watch the film so I can get the colour he uses in the film 😛 assuming ofc he gets the premium which surely he must do!
Message 35 of 49

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm also curious as to the marketing of the z5, sold as made for bond, I'm tempted to go watch the film so I can get the colour he uses in the film 😛 assuming ofc he gets the premium which surely he must do!

Looks like it was the Compact @Anonymous if this article is to be believed...LOL

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/10/02/spectre-007-james-bond-xperia-z5-compact-unboxing/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
That same blog says there is a special bond edition of the z5 normal exclusive to vodaphone though, so suggests it's just fancy marketing not exactly which phone he uses
Message 37 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would personally be extremely surprised if it was the compact, but the easiest way to check if its the premium I guess is go see the movie and hope the back of the phone is shown 😛
Message 38 of 49

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That same blog says there is a special bond edition of the z5 normal exclusive to vodaphone though, so suggests it's just fancy marketing not exactly which phone he uses

True...and no colour mentioned. So I guess you best go and see the film (released Nov 6th) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 49

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Bond has a black Z5 standard.
The bond edition is just packaging with:
1 wallpaper, 1 theme, some behind the scene videos (via YouTube link)
Nothing at all to get excited about.
Message 40 of 49