cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Z5P

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has there been any development on whether o2 will get the Z5P? I wanna get one, but I don't want to have to go to another provider, yet it's probably less than a month till launch and there's no information?
Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Btw, all models are done in bond packaging with voda, there is zero difference in the actual phones tho, it is literally just the box sleeve
Message 41 of 49

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Btw, all models are done in bond packaging with voda, there is zero difference in the actual phones tho, it is literally just the box sleeve

I know that.....^^^^^^. I expect the box may be worth more than the phone in years to come tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems stingy of Sony to not give bond a z5 premium 😛 but yeah the rest of the stuff seems pointless since Google is a thing and Sony's official theme creator is so easy to use - quite easy to make my own bond theme slight_smile as for the videos can any1 view them then if they r on YouTube?
Message 43 of 49

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yup, pretty much, just search spectre vlog
Message 44 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Talked myself into going to the film! Not sure why you said Nov 6th at my local odeon its out now. And I got a ticket for free yay! Can't wait to see the z5 in full spy action, I hope it gets a lot of screen time 😛
Message 45 of 49

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Talked myself into going to the film! Not sure why you said Nov 6th at my local odeon its out now. And I got a ticket for free yay! Can't wait to see the z5 in full spy action, I hope it gets a lot of screen time 😛

Yes I have just seen them on the red carpet at a Midlands cinema. Enjoy the film anyway...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well just got back from the film and bond basically used a phone once as far as I could tell, and there was no way to tell if it was a z5 or not 😞 slightly disappointed by that but the film itself is great, you should all go see it! 😛 I did however get serval z5 adverts around in the cinema and before the film so I did at least get to see one during the night slight_smile
Message 47 of 49

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well that kinda sucks. There was an awesome z5 advert though where Moneypenny gets an attaché case containing a z5, uses it to see in the dark to take out 2 thugs then calls bond to say she picked up his phone and that he should do it himself next time 😛 that was pretty cool slight_smile
Message 49 of 49