Z1

20.7MP camera

2.2GHz quad-core processor

2gb RAM

5" triluminous display

3000mAh battery

Looks great, ordering mine tomorrow!

Who knows, we might have a special pre-order offer too wink

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have just ordered the Z1.

During the process the colour changed from black to white, not too fussed about that, but still odd.

More importantly how do we know if we have got the Sony QX10 Smart Lens deal?

The conformation is very ambiguous, stating Check website for availability.  Nothing on the web site to say if they are still available or not.

Would I be safe to assume that as it appears on the order I was successful?

What exactly does it state on the order? The offer is for the first 2500 people who order and as far as im aware the allocation has not yet gone so chances are you will be receiving one, maybe you should give customer services a call to see if they can confirm you are getting one.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the order email.

And here are your order details
----------------------------------------------------
1 Sony Xperia Z1 White 600M 24M 750MB CCA handset £79.99
2 Free Sony QX10 Smart Lens White £0.00

I'm new to O2, and when I log on to the My O2 there doesn't seem to be anywhere to look at the order on line. I'm guessing cause it's a pre-order until the phone is shipped I won't have a mobile account.

This does seem to be a bad oversight in the websites design as a new customer I'll only have email reference till the order gets dispatched.

I'll take up you're advise I contact customer services.

Message 22 of 22