cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia U Files

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im getting very confused, does anybody know how to view your attachements that you have downloaded from your email?

I cant find it anywhere on the phone to view them lol! I used to be able to on my samsung europa! I am wanting to do this so I can send cv's etc. I was able to do it on the samsung.

Anybody help?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144199 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
They should go to a folder called "downloads" in your phones internal directory. If you don't have a file explorer download one from Play such as this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGws...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144199 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
They should go to a folder called "downloads" in your phones internal directory. If you don't have a file explorer download one from Play such as this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGws...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I go on the downloads folder does not show it as I use an app called 'download all files' so I am able to download my cv but unable to find it anywhere on the phone. As I am wanting to attach it to my gmail. Will try the link. Thanks
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
App works thanks a lot slight_smile
Message 4 of 4