cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia T ownera advice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

i'm looking at buying the Sony Xperia T, can current or old owners give me there thoughts on the phone?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hey luke300586.

I've used an Xperia T on and off for the last 4 months now and in all honesty it is one of my favorite phones.

To put a bit of weight to that, I have owned an Galaxy S3, HTC One X and an iPhone 5 and still prefer the T.

For me the UI on Samsung devices is overly colourful, HTC sense is heavy to say the least and with an iPhone you find yourself pulled into an eco system where you quickly can find your bank hemorrhaging funds.

The latest Jelly Bean update really brought a touch of smoothness to it and the camera can pull off some really impressive shots.

Internal memory is more than enough for a good few heavy games and all your daily apps such as FB, Twitter etc and watching movies is great with the quality of the display.

You have the added bonus of being able to use up to a 64GB memory card in the phone, so even if you do not take advantage of Google Music (heavy on the streaming) you can still haul a lot of music/films/pictures around with you.

Updating the phone and backing it up is a much easier process over using Samsung Kies and PC companion has much more functionality over HTC Sync software.

Any other questions or advice just give me a shout.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hey luke300586.

I've used an Xperia T on and off for the last 4 months now and in all honesty it is one of my favorite phones.

To put a bit of weight to that, I have owned an Galaxy S3, HTC One X and an iPhone 5 and still prefer the T.

For me the UI on Samsung devices is overly colourful, HTC sense is heavy to say the least and with an iPhone you find yourself pulled into an eco system where you quickly can find your bank hemorrhaging funds.

The latest Jelly Bean update really brought a touch of smoothness to it and the camera can pull off some really impressive shots.

Internal memory is more than enough for a good few heavy games and all your daily apps such as FB, Twitter etc and watching movies is great with the quality of the display.

You have the added bonus of being able to use up to a 64GB memory card in the phone, so even if you do not take advantage of Google Music (heavy on the streaming) you can still haul a lot of music/films/pictures around with you.

Updating the phone and backing it up is a much easier process over using Samsung Kies and PC companion has much more functionality over HTC Sync software.

Any other questions or advice just give me a shout.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks version7point0, i have just PM you
Message 3 of 3