cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia J ( Invalid MMI )

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the phone 3 weeks, changed over to £11.00 contract last week and got a new sim, 4 days ago, I'm now unable to get my Balance Invalid MMI is the message I get.

Ian

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks looks like they created another account but the e-mails address clash!! lad in shop was so quick and keen of the sale he just typed away!! They said on friday when I went in that it was a problem with a server!! That was the reason why I couldn't get the balance..

Thanks for your help!!

Ian

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
*#10# for payg balance or did you change to a contract?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on Pay as you go but went onto £11.00 Contract, It was working fine on thursday!!

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can't use a shortcode if you are on contract. Click on "MY O2" at the top right of the screen and log into your account for your balances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I already have an account for PayGo!! so will everything have been swapped over?? Nothing is showing under "My Bill" Appart from my name and number?? I'm not very used to this system at all prefer paper bills!!

Ian

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It can take a few days for it to transfer over but it should be showing in that section soon.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144304 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Oh, and if you have a smartphone you can download the "My O2" app to track your usage.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks looks like they created another account but the e-mails address clash!! lad in shop was so quick and keen of the sale he just typed away!! They said on friday when I went in that it was a problem with a server!! That was the reason why I couldn't get the balance..

Thanks for your help!!

Ian

Message 8 of 8