Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia Headphone Offer

Glasgowchief
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I signed up for the pre order of the Sony Xperia II after seeing the free headphone offer. Unfortunately I have found this impossible to claim. I waited the 14 days and then contacted the managing site as it still would not allow me to claim. 3rd time of contacting them someone replied to me and blamed O2 for a data transfer. Long story short, the link and site have expired and I don't have the headphones through no fault of my own and despite chasing several times. Unsure of where to go next? Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi @Glasgowchief 

Sorry, you hear you had difficulty claiming this promotion, we cannot look into individual accounts within the community. I would recommend contacting O2 or going back to the point of sale for help with this.

You can contact O2 on 202 from your mobile phone, which is a free call.

signature
Message 2 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Did you speak to customer services about this one @Glasgowchief and if so how did it go? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Glasgowchief
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have had no joy in speaking to anyone about this and kind of given up all hope. Putting it down to a very poor customer experience. Is there a number I can call?
Message 4 of 6

Glasgowchief
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
PS I tried to call the number above as suggested but could not get through.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Glasgowchief 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.

Other numbers you can try here for O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

8.00am is the best time to call.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6