cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - saving data from sim card

Anonymous
Not applicable

im due to end my contract on the 26th & got told if dont save data on sim card it'll be lost, how do i save the data, can anyone help? slight_frown

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can't save anything other than basic contact info to your SIM. As you have an android phone now you can back up to Google (check in settings >back up and reset to activate). What phone are you getting next?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can't save anything other than basic contact info to your SIM. As you have an android phone now you can back up to Google (check in settings >back up and reset to activate). What phone are you getting next?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for commenting back. im not sure yet im still looking for a good deal/contract

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Let us know when you decide and we can help with getting your info to your new phone.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

will do, thank you

Message 5 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Your contract will continue on a 30 day basis, so you could leave it running until you are ready to move elsewhere.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 6