Did you mean: 

Sending pictures via email

Lana
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I have just upgraded my phone to Samsung S9.  Although the phone provides the option of sending  pictures via email, the pictures that I send do not arrive.  This was automatic on my old phone.  Is there anything that I need to do to enable this.

Thanks

Lana

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lana if they are attached to the email you send, the problem will be with whoever is supposed to receive them, so make sure you are attaching them correctly and you should be all good.

For me, I select "share" from the picture options menu, then "email" and my email app opens to a blank email with the picture attached. I then just type in the recipients and hit send.

Welcome to the forum too slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Also worth noting, if multiple photos, Gmail will only send up to 20mb of photos in one email
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

^^^^^^ That's exactly how I do it with my Note 8.

There are so many methods of sharing pictures with Android phones.

Or I might send them via Messenger if friends have this app. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Also worth noting, if multiple photos, Gmail will only send up to 20mb of photos in one email

You do normally get an error message if the attachments exceed the permitted allowance.

Message 5 of 5