Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s8 just stopped working

Nikki89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My Samsung S8 was fine right up until 01.00 am this morning when the screen turned black and it wont turn on or charge. I have tried the reset buttons but it's not worked. I have half the cost of the device plan still to go I only got it last year from my o2 dealer in town... with covid 19 closing all stores and o2 only taking calls about upgrades where does this leave me. I've paid insurance since taking the phone out, none.of the feature on the help and support section cover this I've been through the whole lot
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143187 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Nikki89 

You need to try all these numbers on here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support and say anything to get put through to an advisor.

Insurance help and claim for here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/o2-insurance but this sounds more like a warranty claim, so Samsung is also an option.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Nikki89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
they cut me off after I say I don't want upgraded , and tell me that they are working reduce hours then a wee lady recording comes up bye
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143187 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Nikki89 

Say you want to upgrade.

Just say anything to get connected to a person.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4