cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung note 10. Temperature to low to charge.

GeorgeMaisey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, so yesterday i went to put my phone on and was met with a alert saying the phones temperature was to low to charge ? 

I have never seen this message on any of the other phones i have had nor ever seen it on this one until now. I didnt even know this was a thing. 

There have been no changes to the phone such as being dropped etc and has been working fine until last night ? Does anyone have any answers to this and also does this come under manufactoers fault as i dont really think it would be fair if i had to pay the excess of my insurance for soomthing that i have had no control over.

i was just going to go to an O2 store however i have work until sunday.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@GeorgeMaisey 

Most likely a fault with the temp sensor in the charging port, so should be covered by warranty.

I'd seek help from Samsung in the first instance https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @GeorgeMaisey , how are you doing today?

Sorry to hear you were having an issue with your phone. 😞 Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Message 3 of 3