cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy y

Anonymous
Not applicable

why does my phone cut people  off in the middle of a conversation . Please help its so annoying .

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Are you losing the signal? Have you tried on 2G only? Is it always when you are in the same location, to the same person?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Are you losing the signal? Have you tried on 2G only? Is it always when you are in the same location, to the same person?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

The signal is fine , it happens all the time i am on a call different areas and different people . I havent tried 2g but will give it a go . Thank you 

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought i would let you know i tried it on 2g and was ok for a while then problem came back . Spoke to 02 who said turn off phone , take out battery and sim card and clean sim and inside with a clean cloth . Tried this and it works , so any one else with same problem give it a go .

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5