cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s 2 update to jelly beans

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Guys

Just had a chat with o2 guru's about possible dates for sgs2 software update to jelly beans. He could not even give me any date or confirm if they are working on this software already. Must say it is very disappionting as O2 seems to be almost the last network to be ready to upgrade.

Here is the thought: why do all sgs2 users start calling these guys in O2 asking for  software update so there is a possibility they will start working on this issue?

Maybe one of you knows something more as I am fed up with waiting for nothing.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There are a number of threads about this already, despite me asking the mods to combine them all to keep it all on one thread. Samsung have not yet released a UK version. Vodafone have jusmped ahead and released it but they are the only UK carrier. The software is with all other networks for testing. Online chat and CS won't have any info to give you so everybody writing or calling will make no difference at all. O2 are currently looking at ways to improve communication about software upgrades to customers but there is no official channel at present.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There are a number of threads about this already, despite me asking the mods to combine them all to keep it all on one thread. Samsung have not yet released a UK version. Vodafone have jusmped ahead and released it but they are the only UK carrier. The software is with all other networks for testing. Online chat and CS won't have any info to give you so everybody writing or calling will make no difference at all. O2 are currently looking at ways to improve communication about software upgrades to customers but there is no official channel at present.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2