Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ear buds pro free from samsung

deprived
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I may be a bit thick here, and I do apologise, but I'm having problems claiming my earbuds, can it only be done when the phone is delivered in case people cancel the orders. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@deprived 

This tells you:

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@deprived 

This tells you:

Pre-order and claim a Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219. Ends 5 April.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+ only) and registered companies. Pre order/Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra between 09/02/2022 - 05/04/2022 from a participating retailer. Claims must be made at www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. Maximum 1 claim per purchase (max 4 per household) and 250 claims per company participant. See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers for full T&Cs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

vaugloo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Samsung have now added the opening date for claims, as they only open from the 25/02/2022. Waiting with baited breath and knowing the number of claims, no idea when we will receive them. 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@vaugloo 

You normally get the free gift from Samsung 30 - 60 days after they have done all there checks and the 14day change your mind period has expired.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4