Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung buds

Gold85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hi, i recently got the Samsung s20 but can't see anywhere in members where to claim the samsung buds can anyone help?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Gold85 

This is how it works.

Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G from O2 between 2nd July and 5th August 2020.

Wait at least 30 days from the date you purchased your eligible Samsung Galaxy S20 5G family device

When the wait period is over, you can go ahead and submit your claim. You need to do this within 60 days of making your purchase. How you submit your claim is up to you:

Samsung Members app: If you’d like to submit your claim using the Samsung Members app, you first need to register your new device on the app. You can do this using an existing account or you can register a new one. You can then complete the claim form on your new phone. To do this:

1. Visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app
  2. Tap on the banner for this promotion
  3. Select View details and start your claim

Our Website: Alternatively, you can submit your claim directly on our website (you will need to do this if you are a business customer). To do this, simply click Claim Now and start your claim.

Whichever route you choose, you just need to provide a few details about your purchase and some contact information to complete your claim.

For full information about how we manage your personal data, please see the Samsung privacy policy.

Validation

We check your claim. So long as you have provided all the necessary information, we’ll validate your claim within 5 working days.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2summer/how-it-works 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Gold85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, i have tried to claim but its not working when I click to choose a file to upload the proof if purchase its not doing anything. and on the members app its still not there
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Gold85 

Try claiming through a different browser or call Samsung for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gold85 

When did you buy the phone? The promotion finished on the 5th August, so if you purchased after that date, you won't be eligible.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5