cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a faulty 4 months old Samsung, now O2 are trying to tell me it needs to go for repair !!! Under the Consumer Credit Act!!!!! Ive informed them I want it replaced under The Sale of Goods Act, they are now saying I needed to inform them within 28 days of me receiving the phone it worked OK for the first 3 months it would be good if after 50 mins on the phone to Customer service that they actually knew the law Trading Standards now involved
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update O2 have admitted there is a fault with my phone , they have said a loan phone is available whilst mine is away, but it will be a basic cheap one not comparable with mine 😐 they have been informed that they best exchange it, whilst not holding much hope that this will happen it only gives me a option of issuing a Claim in the County Court ,the loan phone will NOT be fit for purpose
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is what o2 do normally. A loan phone is just that, basic to make calls and texts and if you are lucky you may even get Internet access along with the previous users photos!

I wish you well if you go down the legal route.

Message 13 of 13