cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi me and my boyfriend both have Samsungs and they have stopped receiving each others messages and when we do receive them they are out of order and by that point we've just spoke over the phone. Sometimes trying to send a message is hard too as it always says failed despite having full signal.

We have both done sim swaps but it doesn't seem to be working. 
Do we both need new phones? Ive had mine for 3 years now and hes had his for months.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Remove each others contacts from your phones then reboot. After the reboot you can re add each other to contacts and try again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Remove each others contacts from your phones then reboot. After the reboot you can re add each other to contacts and try again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2