Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy tablet

PinkieRoolz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I bought my tabA6 from o2 and it has worked great until i paid my last payment. It now has no space for anything. It used to have 15 apps on from play store but now will only take 3 and is constantly telling me i have no storage. Why is this???
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Get an sd card and move photos, videos etc to it.
You should have 16gb of storage so you must have loads saved on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Get an sd card and move photos, videos etc to it.
You should have 16gb of storage so you must have loads saved on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

PinkieRoolz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It all ready has a sim card in it. At the moment it is as i first got it and 4 apps and it wont let me download anything else because there isn't enough space. I can't even install the latest android update because of the space. It also wont allow me to move anything to the sd card.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
If there's nothing saved on there that is important to you, I'd try a factory reset first then.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

You will probably gain a lot of storage by clearing the cache. There should be an in'built optimiser if you look at the widget gallery.

Message 5 of 5