cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII - Premium suite out now!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hello everyone,

You may have recently noticed, a new software version called 'Premium Suite' has been made available to Samsung Galaxy SIII owners (Exciting times!). However, with any new updates, you might be thinking whether to update or not (yeah, million dollar question, right?!) Well, we hope to clear all doubts with this post today (*fingers crossed* :))

What’s the Samsung Galaxy S III Premium Suite?

The Premium Suite software update provides a more enhanced, convenient and creative experience based on a better understanding of the user needs.

How does the Premium suite help? What does this version include?

Here’re some key features:

• • Updated Android Jelly Bean 4.1.

• Multi-tasking made easier with Multi-Window.

• More intuitive photo experience with Samsung Gallery, Best Face, Low Light and Panorama mode.

• The ability to share images and documents with friends and colleagues using Group Cast and Auto Share Shot.

• • A richer user experience with Smart Rotation and Image tagging.

• Enhanced accessibility with Magnified View and Sound Control.

How is it different to Jelly Bean upgrade?

C1.jpg

Why is the Premium Suite different to Jelly Bean 4.2?

C2.jpg

When will it be made available? How can I download?

Premium Suite is available to all Samsung Galaxy S III customers now!

Customers can update their device manually in 3 quick steps: Go to ‘Settings’ > Select ‘About Device’ > Click ‘Software Update’ - and jobs done, it’ll be installed automatically.

Will Premium Suite upgrade be available on other devices?

We’re working closely with Samsung at the moment to release the Premium Suite for other devices as soon as we can. This includes the Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 - so, watch this space!

Hope this post helps. Do share your experience with the 'Premium Suite' update!

Thanks, Abs

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
No update for me. Says i have the latest update?
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It's not actually released yet.... Announcement is a little premature. Unfortunately typical of the feedback we get from O2 on firmware updates.... We either get nothing or incorrect info 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was under the impression that the last update brought premium suite? or is this another edition of it?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I'm not sure what this update is supposed to be? Without the PDA I can't tell you but I assume its the XXELLA bug fix and nothing major.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5