Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Anonymous

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - Jelly Bean update

Gord blimey its the self appreciation society lol have we not forgot the enemy Smiley Madlol

Anonymous

I really hate those std. answers from call center guys.. many time they themselves do not have adequate information.. they think that person chatting/calling with them doesn't know anything..
Anonymous

Do we need to buy the phone from 02 for update or just have sim
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

How is everyone today? For me, i feel great. I was initially so annoyed i didn't receive JB, but my S3 still works, so i've realised gnashing of teeth and wailing won't make the update come any quicker,so i'm going to enjoy the sun today. Will be back later. Peace Smiley Happy
Anonymous

I have the opposite problem, there doesn't seem to be a standard answer to my questions. Every time I ask something (which i assume is an easy answer question) i get placed on hold while they check with their manager. When they come back they give a completely different answer to the person before them.

Standard answers would be a blessing ha ha

@Yarg

You can't start blaming anyone for this monumental disaster until you know what went wrong and how long until it's ready. We are all in the same boat so there is no reason to start moaning here. everybody wants JB,but not until it's ready. I'm getting tired of the "i want it right now brigade" always crying if they don't get the latest (insert product of your choice here) right now. Take a chill pill. It'll be here when its ready.
Anonymous

Why you popping at me I haven't a problem with the update issue it's the extreamly poor customer service from O2 if they were just up front about things Smiley Happy

@Yarg

Sorry bro. Got carried away lol
Anonymous

Do we need to have bought the s3 from O2 or just use the sim card
Anonymous

See they are making us argue amongst ourselves we must resist lol, no offence taken,it's good to have a bit of banter enjoy the w/end Smiley Wink