Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Anonymous

Re: Samsung Galaxy SIII - Jelly Bean update

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks a lot.

And I do appreciate you going the extra mile staying online late last night, and coming on this morning to keep us updated to the best of your ability.

No problem. Overslept a bit though - wanted to be here at 9:00, but my body can't take <5h sleep Smiley Very Happy

Level 3: Thinker

@Leonard

At least you're here on a saturday morning really trying to see if there is anyway for us to receive the update asap.
I salute you sir Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

@G33NEEU5 wrote:
@Anonymous

At least you're here on a saturday morning really trying to see if there is anyway for us to receive the update asap.
I salute you sir Smiley Happy

Yea, I really feel for you guys and I'm very sorry about the inconvenience it may have caused. Let's hope we get more info soon.

To tell you the truth, i have really enjoyed communicating with my fellow O2 forumites.
We should really not get too worked up over this problem. Just be grateful we don't live in the USA as they won't receive theirs until 2013. What's a few more days compared to them.
Anonymous

Yea, I think that's the beauty of a community, Genius. Although it obviously isn't a great situation, at least you can share it with a couple of people.
Anonymous

misery enjoys company Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous

Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

In Dutch we have an expression for that; shared sorrow is half sorrow. Not sure if that works in English as well though Smiley Happy

Thanks Leonard. I've always appreciated straight talkers (and writers lol).
We can all see here at least one person from O2 is not reading from a earlier prepared script, but is genuinely trying to get all our update problems sorted in a reasonable timescale.
Anonymous

No probs Smiley Happy