cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy SIII APN problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) to a newer version of android. After I had updated I noticed I cannot use 3G, SMS messaging or calls. I presume there is something wrong with the apn I'm assigned to so I searched up the correct o2 pay monthly apn, I found that the correct one is mabile.02.co.uk so I went to check that I was using that one but when I opened the 'Access Point Names' menu I found that there were tow mobile.02.co.uk apn's (Neither of these seem to work) does anyone know how to fix this? Because at the moment I cant use my phone as a phone.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Yes, please let me know how it goes.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

After finally downloading the 850mb file at TeraFiles 100kb/s i flashed my phone with it and now it boots up and just sits on the samsung logo... i left it for an hour but it was still still just a glowing samsung logo (rebooted several times) should i try flash again?

Message 32 of 35

MI5
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Factory reset it first but if that doesn't help just flash it again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you soo much, factory reset fixed it and i now have signal slight_smile cheers

Message 34 of 35

MI5
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Good job mate slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 35 of 35