Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Samsung Galaxy SII, Andriod 4.0

hi paul, i know you have responded to me on ICS issues on another thread, but reply did seem appropriate here. Like others, I also didn't do a factory reset before updating to ICS via kies. but apart from high battery usage, no access to sky go and problems with Swiftkey and 'Words for Free' all other phone functions still seem ok after upgrade. Contacts got doubled up, but that seems to have sorted itself. Altho I use dolphin mini browser, the phone 'internet' browser does seem to have updated and now has a tab function.

On the battery issue, sadly the reset after running it down to the point where the phone turned itself off yesterday doesn't seem to have worked. Fully charged it while powered off.

After a bit of browsing on the web, couple of calls and some texts this morning, battery is already down to 48% after full charge overnight and Android OS has had 60% of that, with screen on 25%. CPU total is 4h 44m in 5h 47m 'Keep awake'. Any more thoughts? Can email on jetski2436 at yahoo dot com, thx