cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Ace-can not make any outgoing calls or connect to laptop using a USB cable

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just had my phone upgraded to Gt-S5830i, and know I can not make any outgoing calls or connect to my samsung laptop using the USB cable, I have changed the call settings on my mobile and I have also downlaoded Samsung Kies and this did not work. When I do connect my mobile to my laptop all it will do is charge, The USB ports all work on my laptop. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It sounds like you may need to do a reset but this will wipe the phone back to factory default. Have you cked up the phone?

To reset, hold the volume up, the home button and the on/off switch down until you get the menu. Select factory reset by using the volume button to scroll down and then press the on/off switch to reset.

You could try to clear the partition cache first using the same method.

Let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It sounds like you may need to do a reset but this will wipe the phone back to factory default. Have you cked up the phone?

To reset, hold the volume up, the home button and the on/off switch down until you get the menu. Select factory reset by using the volume button to scroll down and then press the on/off switch to reset.

You could try to clear the partition cache first using the same method.

Let us know how you get on.

Message 2 of 2