cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Ace Not Charging

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I am on my 4th charger for the Samsung galaxy ace and each one has worked for a few months then stopped, however all the chargers work on my other halfs identical phone, I have cleared the port out but no change, can anyone help ?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

are the chargers genuine samsungs not fakes as I struggle with chargers to my blackberry onli a certain one works and if not would surjest charge part maybe faulty may actually cost u less to buy part eBay and with have a look this to fit your self or take it to a mobile fixy shop but get quotes from a few places 1st hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

are the chargers genuine samsungs not fakes as I struggle with chargers to my blackberry onli a certain one works and if not would surjest charge part maybe faulty may actually cost u less to buy part eBay and with have a look this to fit your self or take it to a mobile fixy shop but get quotes from a few places 1st hope this helps

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep they all were and thank you for your reply, I have now sent my phone off to the o2 repairs so hopefully they can sort it!
Message 3 of 3