cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can someone please help me. 

Ive got the Samsung ace 2 and as soon as the warrenty ran out its started getting faults.

The 1st fault is it doesnt seem to want to acknowledge my sd memory card which has been in the phone sice day 1,, it says sd card removed and then when i either restart phone or re-insert memory card it will either acknowledge it or wil say its a blank card. 

and the 2nd fault is its started to switch itself off.

I tried to restore to factory settings but fone says i need to delete samsung account but i dont know how to do that. 

Can anyone tell me if I need a new fone or if it should be easy to fix.

Help Please

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Well I sent my phone bk, and they cant find any fault with it ???? but they have updated it to the latest software which I spose is a bit of a bonus (although I dont like it) but it doesnt solve the problem, so gonna give it another month or 2 and get a new mem card just so i can say ive done it and if it still does it then its got to be a fault right????

Thanks all for your help and advice.

Hope you've all had a great Christmas and all the best for 2014 

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for updating your thread.

All the best.
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144749 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Hopefully a new sd card will help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13