cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy ACE unable to send or receive MMS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sorry if i have posted this into the wrong thread

I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Ace on PAYG and i cannot send or receive MMS. I have searched the internet and it seems a common issue but i can not find anything to correct the problem. I have tried my sim card in another phone and it all works fine apart. I can connect to the internet on the Galaxy Ace. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Most likely its not provisioned on your account then. Get CS to delete and re set it on your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Start by testing the word "Active" to 2020. Save the settings you get sent back as per the instructions in the text. Also, go into Network settings and make sure you have data ticked or On. Then reboot the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, Yes i've tried doing that but still cannot receive or send mms?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Most likely its not provisioned on your account then. Get CS to delete and re set it on your account.
Message 4 of 4