cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE X10 Android 2.3 Update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,
As some of you will be aware SE have announced that 2.3 will be being made available for the X10 family. Unfortunately they have said that not all carriers will be releasing this.
I have asked O2 and they say that as soon as they receive the update it will be rolled out -Good Times. grin
As most of you will be aware O2 are not the quickest or infact the most truthful about updates and upgrades -Bad Times. 😞
What are your thoughts and when (If) do you think It'll be released??
Cheers.
Kev
Message 1 of 303
302 REPLIES 302

Anonymous
Not applicable
just stick the the XDA devs people im running 2.3.7 MIUI Rom, and they are trying to port ICS (ice cream sandwich) which should be good when its done XD grin
Message 301 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
AM I IMAGINING THIS?
Having recently updated PC Companion on my Laptop when prompted, I had the need to charge my still O2 branded x10i (running 2.1.54)off it yesterday and while connected decided to upload some photos onto my phone to show people on the move...
"New Phone Software version available (3.0.1.G.0.75)" announces PC Companion, which to my knowledge is 2.3.3!
About to try and do it, I know you need a 3rd party backup if you want to preserve stuff but any other tips?
Message 302 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
I used Myphoneexplorer, free from the market.
just create a backup, update & restore grin
Enjoy
wink wink
Message 303 of 303