cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE X10 Android 2.3 Update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,
As some of you will be aware SE have announced that 2.3 will be being made available for the X10 family. Unfortunately they have said that not all carriers will be releasing this.
I have asked O2 and they say that as soon as they receive the update it will be rolled out -Good Times. grin
As most of you will be aware O2 are not the quickest or infact the most truthful about updates and upgrades -Bad Times. 😞
What are your thoughts and when (If) do you think It'll be released??
Cheers.
Kev
Message 1 of 303
302 REPLIES 302

Anonymous
Not applicable
Full charge, send 2 texts and lose 2%, thats just not on
Message 291 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you carried out the repair? Most people (me included) are seeing a massive increase in battery life.
Other than maybe try another battery im at a loss.
Is this the warning on the O2 blog coming to light? Hope not.
Message 292 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not had time to do it yet but will over the weekend.
Message 293 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I reinstalled software and no difference, lost 15% in ten minutes farting about on the web. Not a happy chappy!
Message 294 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried this, battery might not be discharging as fast as it's displaying, just needs re-calibrating?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1071885
Message 295 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might try that, although mines does charge to 100% and the phone tester app claims my battery is good.
Message 296 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a small question, anyone want to guess how long it will be before us X10 users get the Android 2.3.4 update? when hell freezes over comes to mind. Smiley Mad
Message 297 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a small question, anyone want to guess how long it will be before us X10 users get the Android 2.3.4 update? Smiley Mad

Sony have no plans to release it so the only place to get it is from XDA!
Message 298 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well according to the CEO's assistant that called me they don't have to release any of the updates and with all bother we had before I'd reckon we can forget about getting anything else from O2.
Message 299 of 303

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think its a case of take what we have and run!
Message 300 of 303