cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 Messaging problem :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since earlier today I have not been receiving texts from one of my contacts, even though they are able to receive mine. I have text a number of other people in my contacts and received and sent texts with no problem. I have checked and blocking is disabled on my phone so I don't think I've blocked this particular person by accident. I have also turned my phone on and off and so have they. Any ideas what could be wrong? any help would be much appreciated slight_smile 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you changed from an iPhone to an S3?

Does your friend have an iPhone and previously did you use the iMessage facility between each other?

If you didn't delete your iMessage account, his text messages will be going to your iMessage account.

More and better info here;

http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/05/imessage-bug-traps-android-converters-personal-conversations-but-th...

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked to make sure that have not blocked you by accident?

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes we've both checked we've not blocked the other by accident. When they send me a text it is marked as sent on their phone but I'm not receiving them 😕 

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange one. You say you get messages ok from other O2 users?

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you changed from an iPhone to an S3?

Does your friend have an iPhone and previously did you use the iMessage facility between each other?

If you didn't delete your iMessage account, his text messages will be going to your iMessage account.

More and better info here;

http://techcrunch.com/2012/01/05/imessage-bug-traps-android-converters-personal-conversations-but-th...

Message 5 of 5