Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

RINGTONE HELP PLEASE

Hope someone can help me. I have bought a new phone after 12 years!!!  It's a Galaxy Ace and I would like to transfer my ringtone from my ancient phone but the problem is I can't send it as a message and it doesn't have a USB point.

Mary

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: RINGTONE HELP PLEASE

Don't know how to do that.

Mary
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi MaryK

One problem you may have is that some old phones Ringtones don't work on new Phones and you may have to redownload it BUT with you owning one the Samsung Galaxy Ace this can all be done for Free Smiley Very Happy

On the Google Play Market, if you search for 'Ringtone Downloader' there will be several apps you can download which hopefully will give you the desired Ringtone

Another option may be to ask on of our O2 Gurus, it is a completly free Service and available "http://www.o2.co.uk/guru"

If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact me

Many Thanks,

D444NYC

Highlighted
Anonymous

does the ringtone have a name?

Highlighted
Topics: 19
Kudos: 59
Solutions: 23

ok, here is a bonus for you......

either go to www.audiko.com and search for the tone, or if you are using an android handset, you can download audiko as an ap.... but strangely you can only do that via their website.

there you will find almost any tune as a tone and if you cant, you can creat your own tone from 1 of your own tunes.

Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

Hi, or try Zedge on the internet (it also has an app in Google Play market) has absolutely EVERY ringtone/sound effect/music you can imagine!! Very easy to use & set as ringtone/alarm/notification tone. Hope this helps. Graham
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!