cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productivity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have begun to use the Google Calendar for making appointments for my business. I use a desktop, a 5.5" screen smartphone and a collegue has a smaller screen smartphone.

I want it to be easy to see, and enter data to relevant fields. The large smartphone is about manageable but the smaller one is difficult.

Could anyone offer from experience the advice about best devices, or would there be an improvement with alternative apps?

Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I've no problems with the stock calendar app on my Z5 which syncs to my Google calendar so I can update on either phone or desktop.
There are many different calendar apps to choose from on play so it may be worth trying a few to see which work best on small screens (not something my eyesight copes well with these days)......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, MI5, for the reply. Whilst I'm pleased you have a similar eyesight problem as I, it isn't because you have the problem but rather that your answer is more relevant to me.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Jonsie, thanks for the tip. I'll have a look at that item, although we do sync across all our devices, it's the data input I need to really fine tune.

I think practice helps, that goes almost without saying, but we need crystal clarity and to absolutely nail registering that data as a fine art if the calendar is going to work for us.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Those cheap reading glasses from pound shops are great - I've got a pair at home, work and in the car so I'm never without slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6