cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel XL on either O2 and EE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi community 

With the Note 8 not realistically coming out until at least Sept and coming the end of my contract, it is time to think of my next phatlet.   Hence, I am looking at both the Pixel XL monthly deals under both networks. 

Not easy ploughing through the marketing :  here are my latest thoughts

• Is 4G+ and HD calls worth moving over to EE
  • coverage and download speeds - they both use different frequencies for  4G so  there are pros and cons.... in each 
  • added extras such as  outdoors wifi 
  • Neither has visual voicemail 
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to hear .. I get the impression the EE forum is not as lively as on here
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am feeling the love ... thanks
Message 13 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Lots of love for lovely people 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

........ Now this leads me to my next issue.  Will pick up my PIxel XL either later today or tommorrow morning. 

Whilst I wait for my my pac code 

I want to do a general cleanup on my current Note 4

• Backup my contacts
  • Decide which contacts are on Google and remove duplicates
  • Decide wich contacts are Office 365 and remove duplicates

Is there any software out there that is good for de duping  and any othere recommendations . 

Message 15 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As far as Google is concerned if you go into your contacts on a PC it will find dupes for you and you can either merge or delete them.
I don't keep anything on outlook so can't help with that but as far as backing up the note, download Samsung Smartswitch.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

For Outlook....

Delete duplicate contacts

Sometimes you have duplicates in your Contacts folder. Duplicates can get created when you import a bunch of new contacts into Outlook, and you have existing contacts with the same name or email address.

To delete duplicate contacts:

1. Click People.

Click People

2. On the Home tab, in the Current View group, click the bottom right corner of the views box, and then click Phone. This is the best view to scan your contacts list and see the duplicates.

Current View group on the Home tab

3. In your list of contacts, hold down Ctrl and click each contact you want to delete.

Hold down CTRL and click each contact you want to delete

4. When you've selected all the duplicates, press Delete or Ctrl+D.

Note:  If you're importing new contacts into Outlook, and you're using the Import and Export Wizard (File > Open & Export > Import/Export), you can prevent duplicate contacts by selecting either Do not import duplicate items or Replace duplicates with items imported during the import process.

Message 17 of 17