Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Pixel XL 3

My phone now for the last 4 months or so has regularly after being powered off will not switch back on or appears to be not on no screen showing. You can tell if powered on by charging sound with connected. There is always enough charge left in my phone. Most times I have to wait for it to work or sometimes I can get someone to call me and that gets the screen to work. The phone is about 1 year old. Getting totally fed up with this now. Any help or advice. My software and virus checking is all up to date.
Highlighted
Topics: 546
Solutions: 12,778

Re: Pixel XL 3

@Colleen17 

First thing to do is a factory reset.

Back up all your photos etc first though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 119
Solutions: 71

[ Edited ]

You may need to perform a reset and clear cached updates - can't remember how at the minute.
Meantime, do you back your phone up to Google's servers? It may be necessary to factory reset your phone as we try to get it back into shape, @Colleen17?

This article may help, just skip down to the XL3 part first, then make sure you have a good backup before you start the procedure. 

https://techshali.com/clear-cache-pixel-3-xl/

Good luck, @Colleen17

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you everyone, will try this before I get too annoyed with it
Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

@Colleen17 You can also try Google support: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/?hl=en#topic=7078250

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2