Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel XL 3

Colleen17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone now for the last 4 months or so has regularly after being powered off will not switch back on or appears to be not on no screen showing. You can tell if powered on by charging sound with connected. There is always enough charge left in my phone. Most times I have to wait for it to work or sometimes I can get someone to call me and that gets the screen to work. The phone is about 1 year old. Getting totally fed up with this now. Any help or advice. My software and virus checking is all up to date.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Colleen17 

First thing to do is a factory reset.

Back up all your photos etc first though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

You may need to perform a reset and clear cached updates - can't remember how at the minute.
Meantime, do you back your phone up to Google's servers? It may be necessary to factory reset your phone as we try to get it back into shape, @Colleen17?

This article may help, just skip down to the XL3 part first, then make sure you have a good backup before you start the procedure. 

https://techshali.com/clear-cache-pixel-3-xl/

Good luck, @Colleen17

Message 3 of 5

Colleen17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you everyone, will try this before I get too annoyed with it
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Colleen17 You can also try Google support: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/?hl=en#topic=7078250

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5