Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3XL has it been lost??!!??

Sgt-smiffy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
One day my glorious pixel 3XL developed a strange fault relating to its charger port and battery. The battery would drain fast and the charger only worked one way around and it never detected the headphone adaptor either...... So carefully I cleared the data and off I went to Blackburn's O2 branch and sorted out a repair, initially I was told the phone is out of warranty (although I've since checked on Google's services and it's covered until June this year). The phone made its way between 19th December to 4th January to o2 repair centre in Nottingham.

Then unbeknownst to me was then sent to google with no contact or information that this happened.. (should of used Google directly).

I found this out 2days ago, the device is I think with Google although they can't even trace it via its IMEI number and O2 have no idea if it got to Google.....

O2 repair line is a lottery if you get through at all and the only name I have is Ash (repair team manager). So I shall try to ring him again today but I suspect it's lost and I will have to prove it so I can procure a replacement.........
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I'll ask @O2Lisa to see if she can help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning everyone smiling

Thanks for the tag @MI5, I'll message you privately @Sgt-smiffy and get this looked in to for you

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

You're welcome @MI5 smiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5