Did you mean: 

Phone volume intermittent

Felthorpe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to a Huawei P20 Pro and am just about getting used to it! However I have a problem when on a phone call as the sound comes and goes, which makes it almost impossible to understand the person on the other end. Appaprently they can hear me, I just can't hear them all the time as the sound cuts in and out. I have read somewhere that this may be a worn SIM card issue but I don't want to order one if this is unlikely to solve the problem. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Steven23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Highly unlikely it sounds like a duff mobile phone, the volume going up and down could be the amplifer chip is faulty, take it back to where it came from.  Te only way the SIM car could cause issues is if its dirty or damaged so whip it out and give it a clean on something like a glasses cleaning cloth but I think its the phone

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Felthorpe Contact Huawei support directly: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Felthorpe Can you confirm if you’re using 4G calling or WiFi calling?

I always struggle to make and receive calls when using 4G calling (Manchester city centre).

in my case I’ve had to turn 4G calling off and sorted my problem, but can be a faulty device.

Message 4 of 4