cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone signal loss completely

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I'm new here but my phone the HTC One X has just completely lost signal today the first thing to go was the ability to text, but then the 3G also went, and now is saying no signal what so ever. 

I live in Nottinghamshire if this helps. 

This is a image of the phone screen http://postimage.org/image/pm30cgyiv/

Message 1 of 68
67 REPLIES 67

mickp
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no service ;sim cleaned,phone re-booted,just get"your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network"

Message 51 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, which says my area is OK and yet I have had no signal for the past hour. Typical lack of information from O2. Getting sick of them now. Seriously thinking of moving phone boradband to another provider now.

Message 52 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 53 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is going on o2 ? This is a joke my family have been going crazy trying to get hold of me ?

Message 54 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in Bedford, and have not had a signal all afternoon. Waiting for urgent message to come!!!
Message 55 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem and same with my friends using O2...

Message 56 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

"A proper fix has been made. It just needs phones to catch up on the system and get back on the network. Shouldn't be too long"

What does that mean? Surely if a fix has been made then I should be able to connect now? In what way would my phone "catch up"? That's just another way of passing the blame onto us.

Message 57 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

"A proper fix has been made. It just needs phones to catch up on the system and get back on the network. Shouldn't be too long"

What does that mean? Surely if a fix has been made then I should be able to connect now? In what way would my phone "catch up"? That's just another way of passing the blame onto us.

Not at all, it's just that phones are gradually reconnecting to the network. That takes some time, but it shouldn't take very long.

Message 58 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

just back home I had no signal since 3 pm today,I lost my client as i couldnt call them on time and met them.still no signal on my phone and i pay 70 quid a month for my bill.

what a hell is going on?who is going to compensate my time and lost client??????????

Message 59 of 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well by the looks of it it's not just me then, thought I was going to have to send my phone off for some repairs or something because I was getting worried I might have damaged it some how.

Message 60 of 68