cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone chaos

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife grabbed my phone and dashed out in a hurry- she tried unlocking the screen  about 15 times and it is now locked and asking me for an email address and password. Which would be ok if I could input in English but the language was changed to turkish and of course the alphabet is different so it wont recognise what I'm putting in.

Help??? How on earth do i solve this one?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to google and click sign up in the top right hand corner, this should give you options for if you've forgotten your email address or password?

It will be the gmail details needed to unlock the phone.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the keyboard screen - does it give you the option to swipe the keyboard or the space key to the side to get the English keyboard back?

If you are still using the standard keyboard, is there a little button to the left of the space bar that will take you to your keyboard settings to change the language?

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

That helped-thanks, but it didn't accept my email or password and I don't remember using those before, so is this what is needed? Or am I missing something. How do I get this phone usable again if I can't remember the password or email address??

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to google and click sign up in the top right hand corner, this should give you options for if you've forgotten your email address or password?

It will be the gmail details needed to unlock the phone.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If all else fails do a factory reset from the recovery menu.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5