Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P20 Pro WiFi calling

Jamie_TYV
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had my P20 Pro since October 2018. I love the handset and have been promised since day one that WiFi calling would soon be available. I have very poor reception in my place of work (old stone building, dipped in a shallow valley). Live chat keep telling me that I should be able to use WiFi calling now but even with the latest version of Android available on my handset I have no options in settings to activate it. I am now regularly missing or dropping important calls and this is driving me nuts.

Can anyone shed any light?

I feel like O2 Customer Service keep fobbing me off regarding this. Had I realised I would have all this trouble, I would have chosen a different (already supported) handset at upgrade last year.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Tahera
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any update to this?

P20 mate pro is now on the compatible list. But no instructions for how to activate? 

When you go to phone and settings the WiFi calling option isn't there?

Phone software is fully up to date with the latest software.

Thanks in advance

Message 21 of 22

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You need to get o2 customer services to add it to your account, then the option should appear on your phone.
It might take 24 hours for that to happen though...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 22