cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3t soft gold on contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am ready for an upgrade and loving the idea of getting the OnePlus 3t but I really want it in the soft gold version. Will 02 be getting this colour? And if so, when? Just wanting to know whether it's worth holding on a bit if it will soon be available. But if it is not going to be an option I'd prefer to know now rather than waiting for nothing. I was told in my local 02 store that this color was due to arrive soon, but would like to know for sure? Can someone let me know? Thanks!
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Hey, you could always buy a dbrand skin...

check these out https://dbrand.com/shop/oneplus-3t-skins
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I am ready for an upgrade and loving the idea of getting the OnePlus 3t but I really want it in the soft gold version. Will 02 be getting this colour? And if so, when? Just wanting to know whether it's worth holding on a bit if it will soon be available. But if it is not going to be an option I'd prefer to know now rather than waiting for nothing. I was told in my local 02 store that this color was due to arrive soon, but would like to know for sure? Can someone let me know? Thanks!

Nothing mentioned on the coming soon pages https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon/ so you can assume not.

@Chris_K is the only person I know from o2 who could confirm that though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for replying. Yes this is what I suspected myself. Shame cause it looks great in the other colour!
Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome and hopefully O2 will confirm one way or another for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
O2 has the uk exclusive, but only the gunmetal has ever been shown.

the rose gold may be available via the OP website or via a third party such as cpw when the exclusivity ends
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I imagine you're right. Just wish I knew at least roughly how long a wait it will be as I'm due my upgrade now and getting that real urge for a new phone but will kick myself if as soon as I give in and upgrade to either the Gunmetal version or opt for a completely different model, for the Soft gold OnePlus 3t suddenly be available at cpw etc soon after. Sods law! Haha! Thanks for replying anyway!
Message 6 of 9

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Hey, you could always buy a dbrand skin...

check these out https://dbrand.com/shop/oneplus-3t-skins
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a good idea, these do look pretty good! Thanks for that! slight_smile
Message 8 of 9

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
your welcome slight_smile