cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very frustrating and disappointed with this service. Did check with CC and was promised to have this available in 2-3 days. But now they let me know they have been Out of stock since 1 week. So why much promises on CC and website. Misleding the customer to goahead and place the order but cannot fuilfil it on time. One of my worst expereince with O2. Hope this gets better and do not mislead on the delivery timelines. Promise a time which can be kept up.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143436 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Standard service I'm afraid.
In store is the only way to be sure of stock.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not happy to see this, I ordered mine on Weds evening (indicated shipping in 2-3 days, as you said too). Had the usual emails, and then a text the next day saying:

'O2: Thanks for your order, sorry we're out of stock at the moment. We are expecting more on 06-OCT-16. We'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date.'

The order/product hasn't shown up on my 'my O2' page either, which is slightly concerning - Maybe it'll appear once dispatched.

I did wonder how they "had stock" when Oneplus themselves had a 4 week waiting time at the time.

Costs more from O2 aswell compared with OP own site. I'm happy to pay the extra ~£10 or so for peace of mind if it goes wrong (as i've heard bad things about OP repairs and CS) but why mislead on stock levels?

I will wait and see, and respond back if I hear anything. 

Message 3 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous O2 repairs are no better. Just do a search here. We always advise people to deal direct with the manufacturer if they can. Doesn't really matter either way at the moment, as you've not even received the phone.Smiley Frustrated

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

How ridiculous it this...

Just checked on the product page to see that it's back in-stock.

Went onto live chat to ask when mine's going to be sent...

Apparently - I have to reorder it (even though my money's been taken) as it's been cancelled. I asked WHY?! 'Because we weren't sure if it would be back in stock so theyve all been cancelled'

How ludicrous. I questioned it, and asked why i've not been told this - Apparently i'm going to be refunded in 72 hrs along with a note and reason why.

What kind of process is that?! Cancelling without notice?!

Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143436 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Don't believe everything LC tell you.
call CS to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on Friday. Has been shipped out today, expected to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully they have now received more stock!

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

ordered mine last Weds (5th) got an email on sat saying order is processing, no news since then.. Rulen dunno how you got yours shipped so quick!

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

^ mine arrived today grin 

Heads up i didnt get a notice about it being shipped just an email once it was ready for collection from the store

Message 9 of 9